What's on the page
Students are able to print in CFANS location to OIT-managed printers from their personal laptops connected to the Twin Cities campus UMN WiFi network and from remote locations when also connected to the Virtual Private Network (VPN) with AnyConnect.
- Available at 5 locations on the St Paul campus .
- Set up WiFi printing once, and use it anywhere you can connect to University of Minnesota WiFi.
- Your print job will stay in the wifi print queue for 60 minutes.
- Please download the appropriate print drivers for your operating system and desired location(s):installer on c:\ drive (or documents folder) (or Macintosh Desktop for OSX).
- Execute installer with "administrator" privileges (for Windows).
- If you have an existing printer installed with the same name, uninstall that printer and then try to run the installer again.
- Send a document to the WiFi printing queue for CFANS lab locations.