Fall 2018 College Assembly
Please join us for the CFANS All-College Assembly. This is an opportunity for everyone to gather and gain insights and updates about our important work across the college.
105 Cargill Building for Microbial and Plant Genomics
Refreshments served at 9:30 a.m.
- Welcome — Brian Horgan, FCC Chair and Professor in Horticultural Science
- State of the College — Brian Buhr, CFANS Dean
- St. Paul Campus Planning — Steven Lott, Chief Operating Officer
- Campaign Update — Adam Nance, Chief Development Officer
- Closing Remarks — Brian Horgan, FCC Chair and Professor Horticultural Science
If you can't attend in person, the event will be live-streamed via WebEx.