Academic Leadership Development in the Department, Division, and Cooperative
Join us for the panel discussion: "Academic Leadership Development in the Department, Division, and Cooperative," hosted by Leadership and Talent Development in the Office of Human Resources.
During this panel event, University leaders will discuss how they have used employee feedback to positively impact their colleges and academic units while developing and leveraging their own and others' leadership skills.
Keynote Speaker: Brian Buhr, Dean, College of Food, Agricultural, and Natural Resource Sciences
- Dianne Neumark-Sztainer, Division Head, Epidemiology and Community Health, School of Public Health
- Wendy Looman, Cooperative Chair, Child and Family Health, School of Nursing
- Jim Bradeen, Department Head, Plant Pathology, College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences
- Abimbola O. Asojo, Associate Dean for Research, Creative Scholarship, and Engagement, College of Design
- Brandon Sullivan, Senior Director, Leadership and Talent Development, Office of Human Resources