Voice your support for the Bell
The Bell Museum has a biennial budget request before the MN Legislature this session to help bring the new facility to life and maintain it for years to come. Have you had a great experience at the Bell as a visitor or program partner? Please consider voicing your support for funding the Bell Museum of Natural History and Planetarium to your representatives by phone, in a letter, or even online.
Faculty, staff, and students supporting the Bell will gather at the Capitol Rotunda from 1:30-4:30 pm on March 13 to meet with lawmakers and share in the hands-on science activities at the core of the Bell experience. All are welcome to join in on the fun!
- Alumni Spotlight: Lars H. Loberg '05
- Harry Kaiser '81 '85 & Robert Myers '86 named 2017 AAEA fellows
- Dana Allen-Tully '96 '01 recognized at Gopher Dairy Club Banquet
- Natural Resources Conservation Services names Brittany Hummel '06 District Conservationist
- Lucas Sjostrom '09 '15 named Executive Director of Minnesota Milk Producers Association
- Mississippi Mushrooms and founder Ian Silver-Ramp '10 featured on WCCO
- Rebecca Leighton '15 starts campus food pantry