Dr. Moon-Suhn Ryu joins FSCN Faculty
Dr. Moon-Suhn Ryu is the newest member of the FSCN faculty, joining the department as an assistant professor in nutrition.
Ryu has several research interests he will bring to the department including physiological role of minerals (iron and zinc), metal deficiency and toxicity in mammals, systemic metal homeostasis and distribution, cellular metal trafficking and regulation, cell-type- and tissue-specific mechanisms of metal handling, cellular and molecular nutrition research and nutritional genomic and genetic approaches.
To learn more about Ryu, check out his bio.
- Alumni Spotlight: Lars H. Loberg '05
- Harry Kaiser '81 '85 & Robert Myers '86 named 2017 AAEA fellows
- Dana Allen-Tully '96 '01 recognized at Gopher Dairy Club Banquet
- Natural Resources Conservation Services names Brittany Hummel '06 District Conservationist
- Lucas Sjostrom '09 '15 named Executive Director of Minnesota Milk Producers Association
- Mississippi Mushrooms and founder Ian Silver-Ramp '10 featured on WCCO
- Rebecca Leighton '15 starts campus food pantry