Save the Date: Classes Without Quizzes on Saturday, April 1
Saturday, April 1, 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. with optional lunch following
Continuing Education and Conference Center
Tickets are $35 for general public with discounts for Alumni Association members, students and youth
Registration coming soon. Learn more at z.umn.edu/cwq.
Jump-start your weekend with stimulating conversations with faculty and experts from the College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences. Learn about the latest research and go home feeling smarter! Nationally recognized experts from CFANS will present mini-seminars designed for alumni, the general public, and students of all ages.
Hosted by the CFANS Alumni Society, Classes Without Quizzes features faculty-led interactive sessions on a variety of topics, including backyard chickens, the Minnesota woods, making "green" milk, how the environment affects corn, adaptations of aquatic plants, and the geography of food, among others.
Kids in kindergarten-6th grade will attend their own hands-on educational and recreational programming about animal adaptations, maple syrup, and raptors.
- Alumni Spotlight: Lars H. Loberg '05
- Harry Kaiser '81 '85 & Robert Myers '86 named 2017 AAEA fellows
- Dana Allen-Tully '96 '01 recognized at Gopher Dairy Club Banquet
- Natural Resources Conservation Services names Brittany Hummel '06 District Conservationist
- Lucas Sjostrom '09 '15 named Executive Director of Minnesota Milk Producers Association
- Mississippi Mushrooms and founder Ian Silver-Ramp '10 featured on WCCO
- Rebecca Leighton '15 starts campus food pantry