Share your input about CFANS
This past fall, CFANS embarked on an iterative process of refreshing our strategic plan, identifying actionable items that advance the mission of the college and addressing the needs of students and stakeholders. A fundamental piece of this effort is to better understand how the college is perceived and how well we are meeting stakeholder needs. The college would like to have as many voices as possible providing feedback on these key areas to help shape the next steps toward implementation.
Please take a moment to complete this survey. Your perspective as an alum, college partner or community member will be extremely valuable in the process.
- Alumni Spotlight: Lars H. Loberg '05
- Harry Kaiser '81 '85 & Robert Myers '86 named 2017 AAEA fellows
- Dana Allen-Tully '96 '01 recognized at Gopher Dairy Club Banquet
- Natural Resources Conservation Services names Brittany Hummel '06 District Conservationist
- Lucas Sjostrom '09 '15 named Executive Director of Minnesota Milk Producers Association
- Mississippi Mushrooms and founder Ian Silver-Ramp '10 featured on WCCO
- Rebecca Leighton '15 starts campus food pantry