Hire expert talent at CFANS
Does your company or organization need an intern or entry-level talent?
Hiring expert talent is competitive right now and quality employees are hard to find. The College of Food, Agricultural, and Natural Resource Sciences has highly trained undergraduates and graduate students in your industry that want to make a difference in your company. Register your company now to attend the Ag, Food, Business Career Fair on September 27th to connect with students who are looking for summer 2018 internships and full-time employment. This is the premier agriculture, food and business recruiting event at the University of Minnesota.
Ag, Food, Business Career Fair
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 | 1:00-5:00pm
St. Paul Student Center
Connect with College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences undergraduates, graduate students and recent alumni for your hiring needs as we kick off the fall recruiting season.
Students are excited and prepared to meet you and learn how they can be a productive member of your team!
Agricultural Communication and Marketing
Agricultural and Food Business Management
Sustainable Systems Management
To view details on fields represented see: https://www.cfans.umn.edu/academics/majors-minors
Register for the Career Fair at http://www.careerhelp.umn.edu/
Questions? Contact Sharon Heron, Employer Relations Coordinator, at email@example.com or 612-624-9421.
- Upcoming Events
- Hire expert talent at CFANS
- Alumni & friends outside the U.S.: share your thoughts!
- Becoming a life member of the University of Minnesota Alumni Association
- 14th annual Golf Scramble for Scholarships will raise funds for CFANS students
- Alumni Society Sponsors help programs and students excel
- Alumni Spotlight: Eric Schroeder ‘92
- With roots in the School of Agriculture, Bailey Nurseries continue to thrive
- Regulating crops and developing leaders with Culler ‘07
- Eichler ‘00 receives federal grant to support agricultural education efforts in Texas
- Landwehr ‘16 comes full circle at MnTAP
- Recent graduate Siemers-Peterman ‘17 selected as 70th Alice in Dairyland
- In Memory: Orvin Burnside
- In Memory: Professor Emeritus Dale Dahl
- In Memory: Stanley Diesch ‘51
- In Memory: Arvid Knudtson '50, '54, '57
- In Memory: Bob Morrison
- In Memory: Marlyn William Wacholz '69
- Minnesota Youth Institute attracts young scholars to St. Paul Campus
- Plant Pathology develops educational videos on plant diseases
- Saving the Eastern Hemlock: Student Spotlight on Emily Ellingson
- Development Spotlight: Magnusson gifts Siehl Prize
- Siehl Prize update
- Reuse of waste ash in fields spreading