14th annual Golf Scramble for Scholarships will raise funds for CFANS students
The CFANS Alumni Society will be hosting its 14th annual Golf Scramble fundraiser on Friday, July 7 at the University of Minnesota Les Bolstad Golf Course. Over the past 13 years, this event has raised nearly $350,000 for scholarships for CFANS students. You can participate by golfing, donating an item to the silent auction, volunteering at the event, or making a contribution to the scholarship fund!
1) Golf! Register your 4-person team. $360 of the team registration is the golf fee, with the remaining portion serving as a tax-deductible contribution towards student scholarships.
2) Volunteer to staff the event!
3) Donate an item to our silent auction. Some of the items that are most popular include tickets to sporting events, rounds of golf, gift certificates for restaurants or unique experiences. It’s easy to donate an item to the auction and the donor will receive credit for the gift from the U of M Foundation. See details.
4) Make a contribution directly to the scholarship fund. Gifts toward our scholarship funds can be made online through the U of M Foundation. Learn more!
- Upcoming Events
- Hire expert talent at CFANS
- Alumni & friends outside the U.S.: share your thoughts!
- Becoming a life member of the University of Minnesota Alumni Association
- 14th annual Golf Scramble for Scholarships will raise funds for CFANS students
- Alumni Society Sponsors help programs and students excel
- Minnesota Youth Institute attracts young scholars to St. Paul Campus
- Plant Pathology develops educational videos on plant diseases
- Saving the Eastern Hemlock: Student Spotlight on Emily Ellingson
- Development Spotlight: Magnusson gifts Siehl Prize
- Siehl Prize update
- Reuse of waste ash in fields spreading
- Alumni Spotlight: Eric Schroeder ‘92
- With roots in the School of Agriculture, Bailey Nurseries continue to thrive
- Regulating crops and developing leaders with Culler ‘07
- Eichler ‘00 receives federal grant to support agricultural education efforts in Texas
- Landwehr ‘16 comes full circle at MnTAP
- Recent graduate Siemers-Peterman ‘17 selected as 70th Alice in Dairyland
- In Memory: Orvin Burnside
- In Memory: Professor Emeritus Dale Dahl
- In Memory: Stanley Diesch ‘51
- In Memory: Arvid Knudtson '50, '54, '57
- In Memory: Bob Morrison
- In Memory: Marlyn William Wacholz '69