The monthly alumni trivia question gives alumni and friends an opportunity to test their U of M knowledge. Are you up for the challenge?
June alumni trivia question:
Each year nearly 500 seniors graduate from the college and go on to pursue employment, internships, graduate school, service opportunities, and much more.
For 2015-16 grads, what percentage of students are employed or pursuing additional education 6 months after graduation?*
*An additional 2% of students reported their current primary activities as traveling or caring for family.
Curious about last month's trivia? Check out May's trivia question and answer.
- Upcoming Events
- Hire expert talent at CFANS
- Alumni & friends outside the U.S.: share your thoughts!
- Becoming a life member of the University of Minnesota Alumni Association
- 14th annual Golf Scramble for Scholarships will raise funds for CFANS students
- Alumni Society Sponsors help programs and students excel
- Minnesota Youth Institute attracts young scholars to St. Paul Campus
- Plant Pathology develops educational videos on plant diseases
- Saving the Eastern Hemlock: Student Spotlight on Emily Ellingson
- Development Spotlight: Magnusson gifts Siehl Prize
- Siehl Prize update
- Reuse of waste ash in fields spreading
- Alumni Spotlight: Eric Schroeder ‘92
- With roots in the School of Agriculture, Bailey Nurseries continue to thrive
- Regulating crops and developing leaders with Culler ‘07
- Eichler ‘00 receives federal grant to support agricultural education efforts in Texas
- Landwehr ‘16 comes full circle at MnTAP
- Recent graduate Siemers-Peterman ‘17 selected as 70th Alice in Dairyland
- In Memory: Orvin Burnside
- In Memory: Professor Emeritus Dale Dahl
- In Memory: Stanley Diesch ‘51
- In Memory: Arvid Knudtson '50, '54, '57
- In Memory: Bob Morrison
- In Memory: Marlyn William Wacholz '69