The new Bee and Pollinator Research Lab has finally arrived! RSVP here to attend the grand opening celebration on October 29 from 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Thanks to the support of many generous donors over $1.7 million dollars has been given for the lab and an additional $4 million was provided by State bonding. Several donors decided to give gifts to have a space named in the new facility. The following spaces have been named:
- Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Native Bee Lab
- Becky Masterman Practical Laboratory for Bee Research
- Brian and Patti Smith Teaching Apiary
- Mann Lake Ltd. Extraction Room
- Barbara and Robin Schaller Research Apiary
- G.S. Reuter Office of All Trades
Thanks to these and all of our generous donors for helping to build the new Bee and Pollinator Research Lab. Naming opportunities are still available. For more information or assistance to make a gift please contact Shana Zaiser at email@example.com or 612-626-3045.