Join us for CFANS Behind the Scenes - Italy: Food Travel, Learning and Language
Wednesday, May 13, 4:30 - 6 p.m., Room R350 LES building
Facebook event page.
Gain access to behind-the-scenes information on Italy's treasures: traditional agriculture, wines and food, presenced by CFANS associate dean, Mike White. Indulge in an olive oil tasting and Italian hor d'oeuvres, and engage in an Italian language and gesture mini-workshop led by the U of M Italian Language Department. Participants will also learn about an opportunity to put their language skills and knowledge to use through the CFANS Alumni Global Learning Adventures to Italy.
Please RSVP by May 7; space is limited to 40.
- Alumni spotlight: Jonathan Shaver
- Upcoming events for alumni & friends
- CFANS Behind the Scenes: Italy
- Borealis Night 2015 honored the best and brightest of CFANS
- Congratulations to the 2014-15 recipients of the CFANS college awards!
- Volunteer for a CFANS senior project at Big River Farms
- Development spotlight: the Horst M. Rechelbacher Foundation and the U of M Bee Lab's new partnership
- News from the Bell
- Campus news
- In memory
- Alumni & friends news
- Alumni trivia
- Did you know?