Did you know?
You can purchase CFANS-made dairy and meat products right here on the St. Paul campus! Dairy product research on campus dates back to the early 1900s, and the researchers here were instrumental in developing procedures for making blue cheese in the U.S. The U of M was also the first university in the U.S. to have a meat laboratory built in 1901. Visit the dairy and meat products salesroom every Wednesday between 2 - 5 p.m., room 166 Andrew Boss Lab of Meat Science. Stock up on products such as icecream, cheese, beef, lamb, pork, poultry, burgers, brats, sausage, salami, and more! More information.
- Alumni spotlight: Jonathan Shaver
- Upcoming events for alumni & friends
- CFANS Behind the Scenes: Italy
- Borealis Night 2015 honored the best and brightest of CFANS
- Congratulations to the 2014-15 recipients of the CFANS college awards!
- Volunteer for a CFANS senior project at Big River Farms
- Development spotlight: the Horst M. Rechelbacher Foundation and the U of M Bee Lab's new partnership
- News from the Bell
- Campus news
- In memory
- Alumni & friends news
- Alumni trivia
- Did you know?