University of Minnesota
College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences
Go to the U of M home page


Home > Undergraduate Students > Current Students > Majors and Minors > Water Science Minor

Water Science Minor

The Water Science minor helps students broaden their knowledge or expertise in the area of water science. Students can choose from a number of electives, and with careful planning, this minor may help meet the requirements necessary for becoming a Hydrologist I (Hydrogeology or Water Resources) in Minnesota.

All minor requirements must be taken A-F (unless only offered S/N), and students must earn a grade of at least C- in each course in the minor.

If you have questions about the Water Science minor, please contact the Minor Coordinator listed on the right side of this page.

Academic Resources

Minor Declaration Form

University Catalog

Department of Soil, Water and Climate

Contact Us

Minor Coordinator:
Jay Bell
190 Coffey Hall